Irving Irving

Absolute Class

One of the greatest flashes ever, brilliantly made. Thanks from the bottom of my gullet dear Harry, for making something like this.

Zombies Bite (Teaser) Zombies Bite (Teaser)

Mighty Swift

Very good Mr Harry, this will be front page I am sure of it. If not, then where is the justice in this world. Sexcellent animation, it took me back to the 80's again.

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Good

But Salad fingers as a series scares me too much for me to enjoy it.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

So good

One of the funniest flashes I've ever seen. The bit where he kicked the table over made me cry with laughter.

Shrimps McGee 2 Shrimps McGee 2

Classic

Absolutely hilarious, the facts are a work of art.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Crikey

That is one of the best flashes I have ever seen made, that was so good in my view that you could finish it there and not even call it a teaser. Plus the lady had a nice pair of baps to go along with her ruthless killing style.

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

Exactly

It offends me that this isn't Newgrounds highest ranked flash ever. I loved it to the very depths of my soul.

mlaskaris responds:

There are many better animations out there, but I sincerely appreciate your vote of confidence!

-mlaskaris

Semper Fi Semper Fi

Ok

Whether your for or against war it is quite fair to say that, that is a pretty well made piece of flash, despite the lack of animation. It is also fairly funny and so can be commended for entertainment value.
I know it was about the US marines but I do believe I saw some British lads in there aswell, which is good, hoorah.

CS Personalities CS Personalities

Ahahaha

This made me crack up. It reminds me of pretty much every game of CS I've ever played, especially the n00b with the dual elites.
It wasn't that much a rip off of DE_AZTEC as that was more about the fighting and this was more about the characters. Though not as technically sound and well animated, still just as funny in my opinion.

My Brothers an Irishman! My Brothers an Irishman!

Well Lush

This is an excellent piece of flash.
The likes of which have never been seen.
Brilliant animation and original humour.
Keep em commin Harry